I will guide you through your journey in a flexible and unique approach that suits you and your goal. The journey will consist of the following stages:
- The initial consultation call: Here you will briefly introduce yourself, any issues you might be facing and your goals if you already have them. I will also give you a rough idea of how long your journey with me will take.
- The Assessment Session(s): the most important part of the journey. Usually this will be an hour long session where I ask you some thought provoking questions and give you the opportunity to explore what you want to achieve. If you already have a goal in mind we might go into the specifics and work on refining the goal. If you don’t have a goal we’ll work on identifying your issues and tailoring a goal to you that will address them. Usually by the end of the assessment session we will have come up with a well defined goal, a plan on how are we going to achieve this goal and the amount of time needed to implement the plan.
- The Regular Sessions: the main stage of the journey. These sessions are filled with exploration, discovery and learning. You will get to explore your issue and your goal, discover your strengths and weaknesses and learn new skills to deal with yourself and others. All of this will help you realise whatever you want to achieve.
- In Between the Sessions: during the sessions we will agree on exercises and develop skills that you will apply in your day-to-day life. These exercises won’t necessarily eat away at your free time, rather they will mostly be tools you can apply during your normal interactions and activities.
- Follow Up: the final stage. After you’ve achieved your goal and are content with your journey, you will find that your journey has not ended! You will realise that you have discovered a treasure trove of skills that will accompany you your whole life. With these skills you will become “A new and continuously improving you”. We will schedule a follow-up session in 2 or 3 weeks where you can tell me all about your new you and discuss any possible challenges you might be facing maintaining the new you.
- Continuous exchange of emails: throughout, and after, your journey you will be able to contact me via email for any extra support or questions you might have.